Terms and Conditions
1. Agreement to Terms1.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Share Trading Class, located at 105/35A, Seal Colony, Dum Dum, Kolkata 7000074, West Bengal, India (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Share Trading Class (https://sharetradingclass.com) website as well as any related applications (the Site). The Site provides the following services: Financial Market Education and Research. You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, and/or making payment for services online via Internet Banking or available payment gateways or offline through modes of payment other than Internet banking or the payment gateways made available, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference. 1.2 The supplemental policies set out in Section 1.8 below, as well as any supplemental terms and condition or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference. 1.3 We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes. 1.4 We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities. 1.5 We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. 1.6 The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. 1.7 The Site is not intended for users who are minors. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. 1.8 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
- Our Privacy Notice https://sharetradingclass.com/privacy-policy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Users outside of India agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Site. When using the Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you purchase digital goods, services, and/or content from the Site, our terms and conditions will apply to the sales and use.
- Certain parts of this Site can be used only on payment of a fee. If you wish to use such Services, you will also be subject to our Terms and Conditions.
2. Acceptable Use2.1 Our full Acceptable Use Policy, sets out all the permitted uses and prohibited uses of this site. 2.2 You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. 2.3 As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
- solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- for any unlawful purpose;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us;
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User;
- Advertise products or services not intended by us;
- Use the Site to advertise or sell goods and services;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site;
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content;
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users;
- Harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing;
- Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise;
- Violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right;
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations;
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site;
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use;
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences;
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship.
3. Information You Provide to Us3.1 You represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete and relate to you and not a third party; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary; (c) you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account; (d) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions; and (e) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site. We do not request/require password(s) of our users for any reason or under any condition. If you receives such a request from any person (either through email, physical mail, phone call, SMS, WhatsApp, Mobile call or any other form of communication) for revealing password(s), you should never divulge the password(s) and should inform us immediately regarding the same. Furthermore, if you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user information (such as an identification code or user name) and/or password you must promptly notify us at [email protected]. 3.2 If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may remove or change a user name you select if we determine that such user name is inappropriate. 3.3 As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you may have with third party service providers (each such account, a Third Party Account) by either: (a) providing your Third Party Account login information through the Site; or (b) allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers. 3.4 By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that (a) we may access, make available and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists; and (b) we may submit and receive additional information to your Third Party Account to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third Party Account. Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third Party Accounts at any time. Please note that your relationship with the third party service providers associated with your third party accounts is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such third party service providers. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third Party Account and your contacts list solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. At your email request to [email protected] or through your account settings (if applicable), we will deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third Party Account and attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third Party Account, except the username and profile picture that became associated with your account.
4. Content You Provide to Us4.1 There may be opportunities for you to post content to the Site or send feedback to us (User Content). You understand and agree that your User Content may be viewed by other users on the Site, and that they may be able to see who has posted that User Content. 4.2 In posting User Content, including reviews or making contact with other users of the Site you shall comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. 4.3 You warrant that any User Content does comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty. 4.4 We have the right to remove any User Content you put on the Site if, in our opinion, such User Content does not comply with the Acceptable Use Policy. 4.5 We are not responsible and accept no liability for any User Content including any such content that contains incorrect information or is defamatory or loss of User Content. We accept no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User Content but we reserve the right to remove, screen and/or edit any User Content without notice and at any time. User Content has not been verified or approved by us and the views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values. 4.6 If you wish to complain about User Content uploaded by other users please contact us at [email protected].
5. Our Content5.1 Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and Services, registered and unregistered trade marks, databases, functionality, software, source code, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (Our Content) are owned or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trade mark laws. 5.2 Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site, Services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission. 5.3 Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited licence to access and use the Site and Our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. 5.4 You shall not (a) try to gain unauthorised access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; and/or (b) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adaptions, additions or enhancements to the Site or Our Content, including the modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded. 5.5 We shall (a) prepare the Site and Our Content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) use industry standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the Site that contains viruses. 5.6 The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the Site. 5.7 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that Our Content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
6. Subscription Terms and Conditions6.1 You may subscribe to the service by selecting any of the various subscription options available at https://sharetradingclass.com. The subscription fees and any other charges payable by you in connection with your subscription for the research (including any applicable taxes) shall be as per the rates in effect at the time of your subscription.
- Product Subscription Your subscription will start when Share Trading Class confirms your payment and will continue for a period of your selected subscription plan. When you purchase a subscription, auto-renew is automatically selected in your Share Trading Class Account. At the end of the subscription period, you will automatically be signed up and billed for an additional subscription term of the same period at then-current pricing. Subscription and upgrade plan pricing are subject to change. New pricing takes effect upon renewal of your subscription or upgrade plan. If you do not wish your subscription to auto-renew, you may uncheck the auto-renew box in your Share Trading Class Account prior to the end of your current subscription term.
- What is the exact interval for a monthly subscription, i.e. is it 30 days? The amount of time between a monthly billing interval is one month. This means 30 days for some months (April, June etc.), 31 days for others, and then 28 or 29 days for February. If a monthly subscription is created on the 15th of February, the next payment will be charged on the 15th March.
If the billing interval for a subscription is every 2 months and it is created on the 15th of February, the next payment will be charged on the 15th April. If a subscription is purchased on the last day of the month, recurring payments will continue to be charged on the last day of the month. For example, if a monthly subscription is purchased on the 31st December, its next 4 payments will be charged on:
- 31st January
- 28th February (or 29th February for a leap year)
- 31st March
- 30th April
This logic ensures that a payment is made every month, and therefore, that one year includes 12 payments.6.2 When you subscribe to the service, you must provide us with complete and accurate payment and other information. By submitting your payment details, you confirm that you are entitled to purchase a subscription of the services using those payment details. If we do not receive payment authorization or any authorization is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to your subscription. In suspicious circumstances, we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties. Subscription Fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription and any renewal of your subscription. 6.3 You can, at any time, stop your subscription to our Newsletters by providing us with a written notice at [email protected].
7. Link to third party content7.1 The Site may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or applications or the third party operator. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites or applications or their availability or content. 7.2 We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Site. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Site, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
8. Site Management8.1 We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to (1) monitor the Site for breaches of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions; (3) refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions; (4) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and Services. 8.2 We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. 8.3 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site and you should use your own virus protection software.
9. Modifications to and Availability of the site9.1 We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time. 9.2 We cannot guarantee the Site and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or Services. We are not obliged to maintain and support the Site or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases. 9.3 There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice. 9.4 All descriptions of products/services and/or product/services pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. 9.5 Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to refund only according to our Return Policy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. 9.6 We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We do not warranty that
- the quality of any products, services, information obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- materials, information obtained and descriptions of services will be effective, accurate or reliable;
10. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability10.1 The Site and Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content; (2) unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (4) bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party; (5) responsibility for your (in)ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your (in)ability to) obtain access to https://sharetradingclass.com; (6) failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control. 10.2 If you are a business user: We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site/Services; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties11.1 Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Share Trading Class website/services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. 11.2 No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Share Trading Class or through or from Share Trading Class services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms. 11.3 Share Trading Class has provided payment gateway platform for your convenience and does not take any direct or indirect, explicit or implicit responsibility for any complaint or dispute arising out of such payment made on such payment gateway for any reasons whatsoever.
12. Refund and Cancellation Policy12.1 There will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS and CANCELLATIONS. You may change your auto-renewal preferences in your Share Trading Class Account, but no refunds will be paid on any subscriptions that have already been taken or remaining subscription or upgrade plan period. For this reason, we strongly recommend that before payment, our visitors:
- Read all information about our products, services and support given to our clients.
- Evaluate the quality of our services.
- Read all About Us.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sections.
- Read our Terms and Conditions.